Page 2 of 2 : Previous
- Category: Oregon (continued)
- Legislative Update
- Lenders and Squatters Accessing Homes Prior to Foreclosure
- Looming Crisis? When Caulk, Paint and Patches No Longer Work
- Major HUD / FHA Condo Lending Changes Effective October 1st
- Mortgage Modification Bill Stalls in the Senate
- New Fannie Mae Condo Lending Rules
- New Fannie Mae Condominium Lending Guidelines
- New Towing Laws Affect Oregon HOAs
- Oregon Legal Update: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Pacific Northwest Community Association Survey
- Process and Procedure
- Record-Breaking Profits for Insurance Companies
- Record-Breaking Profits for Insurance Companies [Updated 4/11/08]
- Rental Caps and Hardship Exceptions
- Reserve Funding
- Service Comfort Animals: Not Just for the Cats and Dogs
- The Disappearing Declarant
- The Sky is Falling...The Sky is Falling!
- Tower Condominiums and Mixed-Use Condominiums
- Update on FHA Approved Condominiums
- Update on National Class Action Plumbing Settlement
- Uptick in Condo Auctions
- Using Bad Debt Line Items in Association Budgets
- Using Bad Debt Line Items in Association Budgets (Part II)
- View Covenants: How Far Can a HOA Go?
- Watch Out for Neighborhood Watch Programs
- When an Oregon "As-is" Condo is not "As-is"
- Who Pays?
- Category: Uncategorized
Plugin by dagondesign.com